Nov 17, 2011

Outfit post: My favourite coat!

Hello lovelies,

Since the end of day light savings, it has become even harder to get outfit photos. It is so dark at 5pm that I am ready to go to bed by 8 pm these days! ha! So this morning at 7:00 am yes that is right 7:00 my very amazing mom agreed to take photos of me before I had to go to my first class. Thanks mom you're the best :)




Coat: Zara

Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger

Tops: RW&Co. and H&M

Leggings: Sears

Wool Knee Socks: Forever21

Boots: Steve Madden

Ring: Forever21

This coat is actually my favourite coat and girls always ask me where I bought it from. It has a bit of an old school feel to it, very 60's I think.

oh yeah and I dyed my hair, you like?

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Have a wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. STOP I've been wanting those boots for so long!! Where do you live? It looks so chilly and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Canada so yup very chilly! and yes I really love these boots and wear them to death lol the heel is starting to disappear.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo