Nov 12, 2011

October Favourites ♥

Hello lovelies,

I know I am late with this as it is already pretty much half way through November but I really wanted to do this post. So here are my favourites!



1. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Compact Foundation. I have done a full review of this this foundation here and all I can say is that I really love it!



2. Ikea Tindra Candle. This candle smells heavenly. It smells like vanilla and marshmallows so so yummy. Every one in my house loves walking by my room when I'm burning this candle!



3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I have also done a review for this hair product here and I still am in love with this. My hair feels and looks amazing when I use this so not going to stop using it any time soon.



4. Purminerals Correcting primer. I received this  in my October Luxe box and am really liking it for days that I use my Bare Escentuals foundation. It makes blending the powder on much easier and helps keep my foundation on for a longer time. When I use this product it completely eliminates that powdery look after applying a powder foundation.


5. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark- Circle roller. I know this product was all the rage a while back but I was using another concealer at the time and wanted to just finish it up before buying a new one. I really like this product, I get really bad circles as any other university student! the long study days and nights will do that to you but this concealer has been pretty good at covering them up. It is actually build-able, some days I'll only use a bit and on the really bad days I'll use a couple of layers. It really brightens and refreshens my whole face, so I love it.



6. Clinique Eye Shadow Palette. This palette was actually part of a gift that The Bay had in August. My mom had made a purchase of over a certain amount so she received this as a gift but then gave it to me! I recently got into using this because it makes for such an easy and fast eye look, which I need during the busy school months. I love using Daybreak all over the lid with Like Mink in the crease. The other two colours are also very pretty but I find them more appropriate for the spring and summer seasons.



7. MAC blush in Well Dressed. This blush is really the prettiest shade of light pink and it is perfect for me since I am rather pale. It has a satin finish and if you look very closely there is a really tiny amount of shimmer but it is not noticeable once I put it on. I actually haven't used any other blush ever since I bought this which was a few months ago.





8. MAC Mineralized Skin finish in Stereo Rose. This product was a limited edition one that came out two summers ago. I usually wear this in the summer as it gives the most beautiful coral glow. But in October I started wearing it over my Well Dressed blush and I just really liked the combination of the two. I'm not sure if you can see in the photos but it has the most gorgeous bronze veining all through, as you can tell I am very much in love with it.





9. Sheyna earrings. I received these in my September Luxe box and I wear them anytime I have my hair up. They're prefect for everyday use :)

Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have used any of these or what some of your favourites are!

Have a great weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. Love the faves! I already have the PUR Minerals correcting primer and I've forgotten all about it. I think I'm going to start using it again because I'm finding that my 4-in-1 pressed powder doesn't last as long on my face now that the weather is getting cooler :/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to get Stereo Rose but missed it! And that candle looks so yummy, I can almost imagine how lovely it smells lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Purminerals Correcting primer looks awesome! I'll have to try it!!!

    Joelyne
    XXX The Sydney Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I really like it. Will purchase the full size once I'm finished this one :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw no! this is actually the one and only limited edition make up item I own haha. It really is gorgeous maybe check ebay? yes that candle looks and smells so yummy I sometimes want to take a bite lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :) love your faves too I now want to go out and buy a billion NARS items! it really is a good primer and it has no parabens which I'm happy about. I'll probably buy the full size once I finish this one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC Mineralized Skin finish in Stereo Rose looks amazing! Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would die if I didn't have my Garnier under eye roller - it works miracles! Good to know the BodyShop foundation is great, I've checked it out a few times :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. well dressed is my favorite ever. besides orgasm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo