Nov 14, 2011

NOTD: Pink Sparkles

Hello lovelies,

Today I want to share a nail look I did last night. I had this idea in mind a long time ago but I never got around to actually doing it. So here it is :)

In Natural Light

With Flash


Base Colour: Essie topless and barefoot

Glitter: Sally girl

You can't tell very from these photos but when I move my hands the glitter sparkles and is so pretty. I am very pleased with them and just looking at my nails makes me happy. It certainly helped with my Monday blues, it's the little things :)

let me know what you think of this look!

5 comments:

  1. Too funny, I just finished doing something very similar lol. I use Essie Lady Like and Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening... and I put the glitter at the base of my nail instead of the tip haha :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails. So cute..

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol great minds think alike ;) I've actually been eyeing Some Enchanted Evening because it's so gorgeous and also because it reminds me of the Taylor Swift song!
    maybe I'll try glitter at the base next time I've never done that before!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they look so pretty! i love doing creations with my nails.. now i'm craving to put some glitter to them on my next pedi/mani :)

    xx
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo