Nov 20, 2011

Nail of the moment: Gold tips ♥

Hello lovelies,

I did my nails today and I really liked the look so I thought I would share it here!

with flash

(accurate colour of the tips)

without flash

(the tips look more silver in this photo, not sure why, as they actually are rose gold)

All over nail colour: Essie- Material Girl

Tips: Orly- Rage

I love the colour of Material Girl but I really am not a fan of the formula of this nail polish. It is very hard to work with, which is usually not the case with Essie nail polishes. I love the colour too much to stop using it though!

Hope you liked this post. Let me know what some of your favorite nail polishes are :)

have an amazing Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this - i have to try it your nails look AWESOME xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I've been meaning to try a mani like this, I have to do it soon, looks so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo