Nov 23, 2011

a little girl with great big plans ♥

Hello everyone,

Today was a bit weird and I was just not feeling the best (or myself) but a little visit from The Boy made it so much better. That is why I am writing this post to share with you, a song that I really love, the lyrics are just something I relate to and specially so today.

                                                    
I would highly recommend checking out more of her songs. I love listening to her when I'm relaxing or just need to calm down.
Hope you enjoy this as well :)

Have an amazing day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the song, I love it. and I also love your blog :) I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mindy Gledhill. My favorite song of hers is Mi Ancla.

    -Tricia
    http://stylesofapharmatrician.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo