Sep 7, 2011

someone like you

Hello lovelies,

How are you? Hope your week has been alright so far and if you are still in university like me, hope your first week back is not too hard. I know it has been a while since my last blog and I tweeted my reason for not writing sooner and I do not want to talk about it here as well since it is a bit sad and I do not want this post to be a sad one I want it to be a happy one.

Here is an outfit from last wednesday that I was so excited about since it includes a few of my most favourite items at the moment.




Yes! you are seeing right! remember me being obsessed with these super cute flats? Le Bunny Bleu was very kind to send me a pair! So a big thank you goes out to them :)

I am very seriously in love with these shoes, they are just too cute for words. The blazer I am wearing I also tweeted about very excitedly, when I found it at forever21 a couple of weeks ago. It is so nicely made, the material and the cut are both just perfect.

Top: H&M

Jean Shorts: American Eagle

Flats: c/o Le Bunny Bleu

Blazer: Forever21

Purse: Danier Leather

Necklace: Tiffany&Co.
wish you all a beautiful day :)

5 comments:

  1. hey girl:) you are so pretty! love the hair.. and the shorts.. super:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the first look! Such a chic blog. And the post, ahhh, pure pleasure!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you know that you knocked this one out of the park... amazing!!!! I love it so much. The flats and the jacket... just so brilliant. And I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa, that is so hard. I lost my Grandma this Summer and it's really sad to think about still... so ugh :( :( hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blazer! great for the fall as well. x

    Matina
    www.angelamatina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blazer and such cute flats! I like your blog. Please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

    www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo