Aug 23, 2011

Summer please! won't you stay a while?

Hello lovelies,

Hope your Tuesday is going well! for me it actually feels a bit like a Monday but a large cup of coffee is quickly fixing it! haha. Spoken like a true coffee addict.

If you follow me on twitter, you will have seen my tweets about how much I am loving StyleMint. The site showcases t-shirts and shirts designed by none other than Marykate and Ashley Olsen. I have always loved Ashley and her sense of style, so when I heard about this site and that the twins themselves give styling tips for these shirts I was very excited. That excitement however did not last very long when I found out that they do not deliver to Canada.

Should have learnt my lesson when the same thing happened to me with JewelMint. Oh wells I guess I will just keep waiting and hoping some day they will ship here. Until then here is a little outfit I put together featuring my favourite pieces from StyleMint and JewelMint.



1. StyleMint No...is a full sentence t-shirt

2. Forever21 High Waist Lace Shorts 

3. Zara Embellished Drawstring Bag

4. Belle Sigerson Morrison Suede Open-Toe Booties

5. JewelMint Astoria Necklace

If you live in the US, you can sign up for free and every thing on the website is $29.99. Every month, according to your profile, they will send you different styles of shirts that matche the information you entered in your profile! The same idea applies to JewelMint as well :)

What do you think of this outfit? yes or no?


not going to lie I am actually kind of in love with it.


Have a great day :)


1 comment:

  1. oooo, I love the "No" t-shirt, that's a pretty good one. Good color scheme here, it all meshes so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo