Aug 26, 2011

Stripes and Coral!

Hello lovelies,

How is everyone's Friday? Fun and Fabulous? I certainly hope so! I did some shopping in the past two days that are for Fall and now I am totally excited for the cooler weather. I did however manage to also find a pair of jean shorts for a little trip I'm going on next week which was a challenge let me tell you. There were either none in stores or the stores that had them did not have them in my size. Crisis averted however so all is good again :)

Today I want to share a little outfit I put together which was inspired by items from the Windsor store. I found this website after watching Carly Cristman and Ingrid talk about it on their youtube channels.

1. Windsor Blue 3/4 Sleeve Cropped Top

2. Joe's Jeans Elsa Cuffed Shorts 

3. Forever21 Basketweave Sandals 

4. H&M Cognac Brown Bag

5. Windsor Brass Multi Row Bracelet

Hope you liked it :)


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo