Aug 1, 2011

The skirt

Hello lovelies,

How did everyone enjoy their weekend? Well it's still the weekend here in Canada ;) yay for long weekends! Today was just spent finishing up my room, all the furniture is up now and all that is left is a bit of cleaning and tidying up left to do.
Saturday I went to a family party and it was my chance to wear The Skirt, I call it that because it is my first BCBG item which I had bought at the beginning of summer but never got the chance to wear until Saturday night.




Top: Danier Leather
Skirt: BCBG MAXAZRIA 
Wedges: Aldo
Earrings: Costa Blanca (long time ago)
Bracelets: local handmade in Iran 

Have a lovely day :)

7 comments:

  1. Great taste . I'm a fan of BCBG too!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute! And your hair... oh my gosh, amazing! I love your curls!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I am so in love with that skirt! Definitely such a perfect outfit!!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit great skirt lovely color!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt!! Love the burst of colour. You look so lovely :*)

    come check out my blog,
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that skirt! Your wedges are really cute too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo