Aug 5, 2011

Rain, I don't mind.

Hello lovelies,

How is everyone's Friday going? I seem to have got a little cold, hopefully it will be gone soon. I don't have much planned for this weekend and it is supposed to rain. So I was a bit inspired to do a rainy day outfit.


1. Tea & Tulips The finest hour dress
2. Motel Rocks Motel Agatha Cardi
3. Le Bunny Bleu Puddle Jump Rain Boots
5. totes-isotoner Clear Bubble Umbrella
6. A Girl's Next Best Friend Shuriken Satchel

On rainy days I'm usually not motivated to want to leave the house but if I was to dress in a cute and cozy outfit like this, that would totally make me want to be up and running. 

Let me know what you think of this outfit!
Have an amazing Friday :)

9 comments:

  1. this outift looks AWESOME i would totally love to wear this :) get well soon! xoxo, saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! that dress is so cute and girly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the perfect outfit for a rainy day, the umbrella is sooooo cute<3

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naghmeh,
    I think your blog is so fresh, It will become one of my weekly reads for sure. I have now just started my blog which you can visit at:
    www.awindowthatsparkles.blogspot.com
    Sparkle Always,
    Rosalba Suarez

    a give away is comming to my blog soon, make sure and leave your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all

    have you heard about bloggers wardrobe? learn more about it here: www.allegrabj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Le Bunny Bleu here. Very fresh outfit! Love to wear something fun and bright like that when rainy day. Today is actually a rainy day here in New York so I feel very relevant. :)
    Thank you for liking Le Bunny Bleu!
    Everyone is welcome to visit our Le Bunny Bleu blog and leave inspiring comments. Thank you and have a nice day everyone! http://lebunnybleu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo