Aug 24, 2011

Purple!

Hello lovelies,

How is everyone's week so far? well we're half way done so hooray for that!

Today I want to share an outfit I wore yesterday, with my favourite top and shoes. This outfit was all about comfort since I was going to be doing a bit of running around at work and still wanted to look cute!





I absolutely love this purple top, purple is actually my favourite colour so it makes this top even more special. It is a rather sheer top so for work purposes I wore a black tank top under.

Tunic: Zara (last year)

Shorts: Forever21 jeans cut into shorts by me :)

Tank: Garage

Shoes: White Converse

Bracelets: My Kyeh bracelet from here and my Madewell cuff bracelet.
Hope you liked this outfit because I loved it :)

have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that top, and I literally live in my converse! So comfy and easy and give an outfit a nice, casual feel :) great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is uber cute, and i love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) and yes converse are meant to be lived in, cute and functional, love them!
    ps. your blog is so adorable!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you darling :)
    Had a look at your divalicious photos and your booth looked great! keep up the amazing work, I love your purses and how passionate you are about what you do :)
    xx
    Naghmeh

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute outfit! i want your top :)

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo