Aug 19, 2011

Love me some Lace!

Hello lovelies,

How is your Friday? Beautiful I hope! I will be studying all day and then a dinner date with The Boy for his Birthday!!, so it will be a good Friday!
Today I want to share an outfit I put together so here it is :)


I put this outfit together around the lace dress which is from this super cute and super adorable (and affordable) online boutique called Lily Boutique. You should definitely check it out because when I say that website is filled with adorableness I am in no way exaggerating. There are so many pretty pieces and my wish list from the boutique is rather long. I came across this website a while back actually and I check it regularly which makes me wonder why I have not done this post earlier! well no matter here it is now :)
2. A Girl's Next Best Friend Date Night Cross Body Bag
3. Forever21 Kim Platform Pumps
4. Accessorize Pretty Love Ring

I have been wanting that ring for a while now but as I mentioned in my All for a great cause post I am holding back on spending on frivolities, so I guess the ring will just have to wait for a little while. 

What do you think of this outfit? 
Have yourselves a beautiful Friday :)

7 comments:

  1. I love that satchel, gorgeous outfit! Goodluck with the study, have a nice night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthaday to your boyfriend, I wish you a lovely Friday night:)

    The outfit is lovely! Very feminine and delicate, I love these shades and style!


    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this selection! Salmon purse with those blush pumps...oh yes. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit for an evening out with the girls! Love the feminine touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, super romantical. Loving lace too just bought a lace top. It's really nice with the blush pinks and the subtle love bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice posts, and love your photos on blog, really creative!
    Bookmarked! Maybe follow too? http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, i love this outfit!! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo