Aug 4, 2011

Love at first sight!

Hello lovelies,

How is everyone's week so far? amazing I hope! So today I want to share with you one my absolutely favourite outfits of this summer. I mentioned this outfit here, but this time I wore it to a party on Sunday and was able to get some photos of it.
When I first saw this dress in H&M I fell in love instantly, but the price tag stopped me from buying it. A month later however when H&M was having their clearance sale which I tweeted about, I saw this little beauty for half the original price so I said you're coming home with me!  If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I LOVE bright colours, which would explain why I absolutely adore this dress.





Dress: H&M
Belt: Costa Blanca
Clutch: Aldo
Shoes: ZiGi NewYork 

In the last photo with me is my beautiful mom. She made her whole outfit herself, well except for the shoes! You can see where I got my love of colour from haha. 
(ps. please note the super wide smile in all the photos lol, that is how giddy that dress makes me when I put it on!)

Have a gorgeous day!

9 comments:

  1. Favorite color combo ever!! You look beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color blocking outfit!!! you look so cute :)

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful colors...Love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour blocking is perfect! Pink and orange look so nice together. And I really lke your hair curly :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look. I've been meaning to try out some pink/red colour blocking!


    -Jessica of Marvelous Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! Like it! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dress is amazing, and the clutch is really pretty too :)
    love your blog :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your sweet comments! i love the colors of your outfit, theyre so bright and fun!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeoussss!! Love the clutch too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo