Aug 29, 2011

If we can both close our eyes, and just dream...

Hello lovelies,

It is the start of a new week again! last week of summer for me actually and then it is back to university. I am so excited though as I am going away on Wednesday and coming back Monday and I am hoping the weather will cooperate so I can relax and enjoy my time and recharge.

Today I want to share an outfit with you that in my opinion is pretty and feminine but you can always let me know what you think of it ;)



yeah the dress made me that happy so I did some of that....

So I ended up looking like that...my belt slid down from all the jumping and running around hehe.



The lace dress did not come with lining and I did not have a slip at home, so I just wore a tank top and a body con skirt under to give the illusion of a slip :)

Lace Dress: Free People

Black Tank: H&M

Black Skirt: Aritzia

Shoes: Aldo

Purse: Guess

Bracelets: Local handmade and Rainbow Jade

Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lace dress, and your hair is fabulous! :)

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERRRY feminine and very pretty!! you remind me of Carrie Bradshaw Season 3 in these images. I really like the color too, it pairs so well with the slip~ job well done, i'd be dancing around too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a very similar purse from Guess and i love it! is so comfortable and combines with any outfit!! i love the pink lace on you :)

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty!! Absolutely love your dress!! :)

    Maybe you have time to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely!! love the dress and your hair + your pretty face! love!
    i followed you hun..
    would love and appreciate it ~if you can too ^^

    hope i can invite you to join my giveaway..
    here's the link if you just like:
    http://www.mykissenmakeup.com/2011/08/birthday-giveaway-international.html
    you'll not be disaapointed..

    thanks in advance!
    xoxo
    diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress!

    Come check out my latest LV video? It's so much fun :D!
    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's such a cute dress! and such fun pictures.. *JUMP!* p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo