Hope you are all doing well. I am still very sick and that is why I have been a bit MIA. I am stuck inside my room...so no outfit photos, I'm going crazy being inside all the time and since what I have is contagious I can't be around other people either. haha just realized that sounded a bit too scary I basically have a chest and ear infection, which also showed up in my eyes (pink eye is so not attractive)...sucks!
So I decided I would do a fall shopping list, since that is what I am hoping I will get to do sometime soon. It has actually really cooled down in Toronto, which I am not really liking but can't do anything about it.
I am going to divide the list into separate posts. Shoes and accessories first and then clothes!
1. Minnetonka Pull-on Fringe Booties
2. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star White
3. Nora Calf Hair Ballet Flats
4. H&M Tube Scarf
5. H&M 3-pack bracelet
6. ASOS Leather Mini Twist Lock Saddle Bag
7. H&M BraceletSome of these items I am buying for sure, like the white Converse shoes but others I am looking into buying similar items to, like the Nora ballet flats. As much as I am loving the leopard print at the moment I am not willing to pay $250 for a pair of flats at the moment! so if you know where I could find a pair for cheaper, let me know!
What are some items you are looking forward to for the Fall season?
Have a great Thursday :)