Aug 2, 2011

Fall, is that you?

Hello lovelies,
I have been studying all day so I thought I would take a break and do a little post. It is August already, it feels like yesterday that summer started and I am so not ready to say goodbye to summer yet. The nights have already started becoming cooler so I know the end of summer is near.
As much as I do not want summer to end, it does give me an excuse to look for fall pieces and who does not like an excuse for shopping?



I put together this outfit around the purse. I saw it at Danier Leather when I was shopping a couple of weeks ago and I cannot stop thinking about it. That colour in the photo is not the colour I like however, I am absolutely in love with the bright orange one but I could not get a photo of the orange one from their website, but you can choose that colour online to purchase. 
So this outfit is all centered around the ORANGE Danier Leather purse :)

2. Cheap Monday Zip Low Nice Black Jeans
3. Danier Leather Handbag 
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Katie Bracelet
6. B-Low The Belt Jerry Leopard Belt

Let me know what you think! 
Have a nice day :)

7 comments:

  1. this outfit is absolutely stylish and cool! love the bra and leopard belt.
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOW ... Really love your blog! It is so versatile! You are very fashionable and stylish!!! I am your new follower. Please check out my blog as well .. Hope you like it :)))

    http://www.theglamandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect picks for Fall! I want every item!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab choices! I have some black booties similar to those, but mine are by Dolce Vita... I Luurrrve them :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the MJ bracelet, hopefully I get to pick one up this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that rose gold bracelet in necklace form!

    What a classic outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way, I want it to be summer for as long as possible and yet I'm already back to school shopping and picking up sweaters and the like! Great selection of pieces, love all of them!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo