Aug 21, 2011

Confession time!

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're having an amazing Sunday like me. My mom had a big party last night so I was running around like a mad woman all night but that does not mean I did not get some major dancing in too ;) It is not a persian party without tons of food and dancing! So today is all about being in recovery mode.

Today I wanted to make a little confession....I listen to country music. There I said it! When I say country I guess I mean the more modern pop-country aka Taylor Swift. But this post is not about her!

A while back I was reading the lovely Caitlin's blog over at Candyfloss and Persie and she had a music video in the post I was reading, I listened to this song once and there began my addiction to this song. I blast it in the mornings and dance around to it while I am getting ready and it is so much fun! and so is the music video actually.

So here is the song, I hope you enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo