Aug 8, 2011

And one of us is gonna be runnin'

Hello lovelies,
How is everyone? well, I hope. I have some sort of a cold that is driving me crazy. Anyways, last Thursday I went out with one of my besties for the day! we had sushi and then watched Monte Carlo which was a very predictable, typically girly but very cute movie :)
Samantha if you're reading this I'm going to miss you and our sushi plus hot chocolate dates so much when you leave!




Dress: a boutique in New York
Sandals: Zara

I love this dress, it's makes me feel so girly when I wear it and yes I do twirl around in it like a little girl, I can't help myself haha. 
I also really like the little detailing in the back, you can see that in the first photo!

wish you all an amazing Tuesday :)



4 comments:

  1. i love the dress so much too!!! But jaaayyysus, your hair is so amazing, perfect accessory. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah gorgeous!

    I hope you check out my blog also, I am having an amazing giveaway right now that you can't miss out on.
    It's a gorgeous $168 pearl necklace.

    Check it out!

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    -lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is amaaaazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo