Jul 15, 2011

Things that make happy

Hello lovelies,

How is every one's Friday? the weekend is here so that alone makes me happy! Today I just wanted to share a couple of things that I am enjoying or did enjoy this week.
The first thing was receiving my Luxe Box in the mail. I love getting things in the mail specially if they have girly surprises for me inside :)

I am very happy with my Luxe Box this month and here are the items that were in the box. 

The first item and the one that I am excited the most about is the full size Essie nail polish in the colour Material Girl.
The next item is the Hair Oil Treatment by Procliam. I have very dry curly hair so I am happy to try this out. 
Next is the Stella in Two Peony Fragrance by Stella McCartney. This perfume is very light and floral and is perfect for the spring/summer time. I'll be throwing this in my purse for refreshing during the day.

The last but definitely not the least item is a full sized eye liner from Trucco. When I read the description card that names all the products it said that I had received a lip liner. When I opened the liner itself however it was a green colour so I'm going to assume that it was just a mistake haha, no matter I never use lip liners so this is great. I have green eyes so I love using green eyeliners. 

I had actually nerver heard of Proclaim and Trucco so these will be interesting to try. I will let you know how they are once I have tried them :) 

As I love DIY and feel good about recycling materials rather than throwing them out, this is what I did with the box and the materials (green tissue paper and ribbon) that came with it! 




And a couple of other things that put a smile on my face are the fresh flowers I picked from our backyard! and the Caribbean Escape candle from Bath and Body Works :)


Hope you all have a beautiful weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely luxe box! The picture from you is so sweet ^-^
    I always put fake flowers in my room x)

    ps: join this Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naghmeh! Please like our FB page to receive invitation to the fashion and beauty bloggers network The FABB Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Peony smells so amazing! Good choice, lady!
    :)

    http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish i had flowers like that in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear! following your awesome blog back :) thanks for your lovely comment<3

    candles make me happy too!

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! Love the Essie nail colour you got. I've never tried dark red/maroon on my nails yet.

    And I love how you used the ribbons to create a cute frame! Lol, I have all their boxes piled up somewhere in my room. I can't bare to throw them away so I use them as storage for miscellaneous items.

    Anyway, have a great day! I look forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,

    lOVE your blog. dfeiantly following you :)

    follow me if you like on...

    www.lemonworldmute.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo