How are you all doing? It's Friday! yay! My mom just got back from visiting her family yesterday so you can expect more outfit posts ;)
It has been so so so hot here in Toronto for the past few days and yesterday it was in the 40s! But I am not complaining I'm soaking it all up because come September this will be all gone until next June.
Here is an outfit I put together for hot summer days and it is just casual chic, perfect for a summer date :)
1. I love the color coral so this Ruffled Cap Sleeve Dress is the perfect choice for me!
2. Tory Burch Emmy Thong Flat Sandals
3. ASOS Contrast Handle Across Body Bag
4. Alkemie Jewelry Arrowhead Earrings
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Polarized Oversized sunglasses
Does it count as colour blocking if it is your dress and your purse? Either way I love the idea of these two colours together.
What do you lovlies think of this outfit?
ps. I am finally able to do this kind of post thanks to the help of the lovely Monika from The Doctor's Closet. You should definitely check out her amazing blog :)
Have a wonderful weekend :)