Jul 3, 2011

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears

Hello lovelies,
How has everyone's long weekend been so far? I hope you've all been having a gorgeous time. My mom left last night for a month so this morning I woke up and I had to do yard work and had a wrestling match with the garden hose, the hose won in case you were wondering. After some cleaning and running errands I went to the mall for some shopping with The Boy. I didn't buy anything but the stores in Toronto are having really great deals at the moment.
I asked my brother to take some photos of my outfit today, my mom used to take them for me but now I have to just ask whoever is available lol. So excuse the limited number and the awkwardness because this was all I could get him to take!




Tank: H&M
Skirt: Dynamite
Sandals: Zara
Purse: Nine West




Here's another Friendship Bracelet I made for my cousin. This one took a long time to finish as the beads are actually braided in, not sewn on.

And there is what my hair naturally looks like. I don't know if I have ever put up a photo here with my hair curly. Which do you like better, my hair straight or curly?

Have a great Monday :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, soooo cute!
    Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love friendship bracelets! and I like your outfit in here, I think I prefer you with curly? ahh either way looks nice on you I can't choose lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful bracelet, can't believe you made it!! So cute
    xx Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. Love your hair both ways, but it is especially stunning curly ;)
    xx Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo