Jul 14, 2011

Make 'em go Oh, oh, oh

Hello lovelies,

I am sure you all know that the end of Harry Potter is near which I am excited and sad for at the same time. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and think that J.K. Rowling is a genius. Every time I read those books I am transported into another world and feel like I am part the exciting adventures our favourite trio are going through.
My favourite characters are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. He is the sometimes slow but most loyal friend someone could ask for and she is the brave and very smart heroine of the movie. These are all qualities that I try to have well minus being slow!
Well my post today is about the beautiful Emma Watson whom we watched grow from a bushy haired girl to the fashionable young lady she is today. I have been in awe of her wardrobe choices for the latest premiers and such. Here are my favourites that I am totally in love with!

Elie Saab

Rafael Lopez

Bottega Veneta

Oscar de la Renta

Valentino
 (photos)
Gorgeous non?
I want them all, not so sure about the Bottega Veneta one but she is brave enough to try different designs because fashion in my opinion is not always about doing it right! 

Have a fabulous day:)

9 comments:

  1. Emma Watson is beyond gorgeous! I can't wait to watch the final movie tomorrow :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I addore her style, she's always so classy!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove her. I love her as Hermione, I love her as herself! She's the epitome of a young woman with class & impeccable taste. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so creative,
    followin' for sure.


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    my blog. tell me what do you think, I really wanna know someone's so fashionable's thinking
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful dresses- love her style! I saw her at the NY Premiere!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so young and she's already wearing couture gowns!! Love your roses :D
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 2nd photo makes her look like a blogger! Haha, just the whole set up of the photo! She does have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has great taste in fashion. The black dress is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo