I hope you are all doing well. Yesterday was so fun, I went to a pool party and then went to a graduation party and I had such a good time. I didn't manage to get photos of my party outfit which I LOVED! because I was running late and it was very dark out.
Here is an outfit I put together and this was inspired by the cute flats you see! Adorable! non?
1. ASOS Sleeveless Pocket Front Blouse
2. Zara Mini Skirt With Piping
3. Le Bunny Bleu White Spring Bunny Motive Flats
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Jane Bag on a Leash
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Marc Jelly Bracelet Set
6. House of Harlow 1960 14ct Yellow Gold Plated Thin Stack Bangle
I saw these flats in the lovely Stefanie's post here and fell in love so I had a look on Le Bunny Bleu's website and fell in love with all their shoes and the one above specially :)
What do you think of this outfit?
Have a beautiful Sunday :)