Jul 24, 2011

Cute as a button!

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all doing well. Yesterday was so fun, I went to a pool party and then went to a graduation party and I had such a good time. I didn't manage to get photos of my party outfit which I LOVED! because I was running late and it was very dark out.

Here is an outfit I put together and this was inspired by the cute flats you see! Adorable! non?



5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Marc Jelly Bracelet Set

I saw these flats in the lovely Stefanie's post here and fell in love so I had a look on Le Bunny Bleu's website and fell in love with all their shoes and the one above specially :)

What do you think of this outfit? 
Have a beautiful Sunday :)

15 comments:

  1. I wish i owned all f these items!! That bangle is really catching my eye ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those MMJ ballerinas!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute - those flats remind me of MJ's mouse flats which I've always wanted!

    Lady, let's see that outfit again asap. Re-wear it as an excuse to photograph it! (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love these!!!!!!!!!! I love the MJ bracelets! Cute post!

    just found your bloggy! So cute!
    Following!

    sincerely,
    jules
    www.sincerelyjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your seelction, especially the shirt and the skirt!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the green skirt!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the bag and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I totes want those flats! So cute with skinnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg those flats! how cute! love that top too

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great grouping I love it!

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green skirt! That's definitely an item I'm lusting for right now. Great picks!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love that color combo!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color combo! Love how our flats make it all fun! White Spring Bunny Motive Flats are definitely a head turnover! Thank you for lovely outfit with Le Bunny Bleu. :) http://lebunnybleu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo