Jun 25, 2011

NOTD: Leopard Print Obsession

Hello lovelies,

If you follow me on twitter, you would have heard me complain about not being able to wear nail polish because of my clinical placement. But yesterday was my last day (yay!) so now I'm free to wear all the bright nail polish that I want :)
Today I got out my favorite colours and this is what the end result looks like!


What I used:
For Audrey by China Glaze
Rage by Orly
and a black nail polish for the "leopard"print.

I know the leopard print doesn't look perfect as it was my first time trying this but I've wanted to do this for a very long time so I was determined haha. What do you think of this look?

Have a lovely Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to learn how to make that leopard print! So cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it looks perfect to me!!!!! That is a look I would never be able to do but I love it so much, props to you for knowing how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmyword I'm obsessed. Gorgeous gorgeous paint job babe!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo