Jun 6, 2011

Like a walk in the park

Hello lovelies,

Today I indulged in my favorite summer activity again; a walk in the park with The Boy while enjoying an ice cream cone :) I will never get tired of that haha.
I decided to wear the romper I mentioned buying in my last post. I've been on the hunt for a romper for some time and I found one at Urban Behavior and I'm quiet happy with it. It is actually very comfortable too so I want to find even more of these!
p.s. The photos were taken by The Boy ♥ and my mom :)








Romper: Urban Behavior
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Danier Leather
Bracelets: American Eagle 

Have a great monday!

6 comments:

  1. Nice post:)
    visit me if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo you look like such a classic beauty here!!!!!! Loving the Jackie-O quality of your look. And a white tip always makes me swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A walk in the park with an icecream cone sounds absolutely perfect! Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the romper, great find :) and you really can't beat a walk int he park with some ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo