Jun 4, 2011

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

Hello lovelies,
How was everyone's week? Mine was alright, rather uneventful except for tuesday. The weather was gorgeous that day filled with sunshine and it was hot like a summer's day so I met up with The Boy after work and we walked around downtown. We got ice cream and strolled all the way to harbour front.
That is one of my favourite things to do in the summer, walk around while enjoying an ice cream and it has to be an ice cream cone! it's not the same without the cone lol.
At harbour front we made our way to one of the pubs there and had an amazing appetizer (in my opinion) with drinks in the patio. It was a lovely day :)
Thursday I had a random day off so I slept in and then got ready for some shopping with my mom and I finally found a romper! I had been looking for one for a year not to say that there weren't any all this time but I don't like the ones that are really short and also all open at the top so finding one that I liked was a challenge. I'll post an outfit with the romper once we get some nice weather again (there's a rainstorm right now).
On thursday I also got my old digital camera to somewhat of a working state so I asked my mom to take some pictures of my outfit. The photos aren't that great but they're OK! I'll try and improve them even more :)



Top: H&M
Tights: Urban Behavior
Jean Jacket: Garage
Flats: Aldo
Purse: Danier Leather

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. oh, you look so cute!! And I'm definitely with you- hot days are made for long walks in the sun and ice cream, great call!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo