May 10, 2011

we all scream for ice cream!

Hello lovelies,

Hope you all had a great tuesday! Mine was pretty good, I was really tired at work and the day seemed to drag on but at lunch time I went to see Dairy Queen break the Guinness World Record for the largest ice cream cake to raise money for the Hospital for Sick Children.  Ice cream cake for a good cause? YES PLEASE!
As the cake was done they started giving pieces away. When me and a friend got there the line up was soooo long we thought it would never happen but we lined up anyway and realized the line was moving pretty fast. We ended up getting our cake and OMG it was so so good!

yes, they were on ladders...

This bad boy was made of 9000 kg of ice cream with lots of icing and spongecake!

My piece, yum!


My day only got better when I got home and this sweet treat was waiting for me :)

How cute is this! 
There was a lot of attention to detail, which I love and appreciate :)
If you don't know what LuxeBox is you should check them out here http://www.loosebutton.com/
It is basically a subscription service, where you sign up and if you would like a box for the month it is $10 plus tax and shipping is free! 
The customer service is pretty great too ;)

And these are my goodies :)
I'm so excited to try them and they're all rather large for sample sizes which is great. 
The little card reminds me of an old school ice cream shop (maybe I just got ice cream on the brain today lol) or a bakery, so cute!
I will do a review on each product as I try them :)


Have a beautiful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo