May 3, 2011

I wanna hold your hand....

Hello lovelies,
I just got home from a super long and exhausting day. After work today I went to see Fast Five with The Boy and yes that was MY pick lol. I love action movies. So this one was just as ridiculous as the rest of Fast and the Furious movies. Just completely ridiculous and fueled by testosterone  but daaaaayuummm it was a HOT movie! I enjoyed it, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea, i mean one of the main actors has named himself as an explosive material so you be the judge of that haha.
Today was actually kind of an eye opening day. Working in a hospital with ill people all around me all day is actually a rather humbling experience specially when I see some fighting through it with smiles on their faces and joking around. It makes me realize how short life can be and that I should really be enjoying my life as much as I can with the people I love. I should be doing things I love and getting as much as I can out of each day. I mean I've been told this before and knew it but it's very different when you are in a situation where you actually feel it.


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
we've been promised sunny weather (fingers crossed) :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you loved Fast Five, I really want to see it! Vin Diesel is a loooovvvee of mine so I am so excited!!! Great quote below, it's very true and I try to remind myself of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo