May 15, 2011

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain

Hello lovelies,
It's a gloomy sunday here and this kind of weather makes me want to curl up in bed with a book and stay there the whole day. But real life usually gets in the way of that, boo, lol. 
Last night i went to dinner at Alice Fazooli's which is one of my favourite places to eat at. The atmosphere is pretty cool and the food is good too. I had the best warm chocolate cake with caramel and chocolate sauce, YUM! 

My little piece of heaven :)

sooo good just thinking about it is making me want more but it's summer time (well almost) and time to pull out the bathing suits so gotta watch how much of chocolatey goodness I consume. 
Here's what I wore :)







Blazer: Zara
Jeans: f21
Flats: Aldo
Top: a store in Pacific mall
Ring and skull bracelet: sidewalk sale in NYC :)

Have a great Monday!



LOVE her and LOVE this song xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo