Apr 24, 2011

Uh Oh Uh Oh!

Hello lovelies,
So when I woke up this morning or should I say yesterday morning as I am writing this at 1 am lol, it was gloomy and windy and rainy and just down right depressing. Later in the day though the sun came out and the temperature went up to 19 degrees ( in celsius) and it was just so gorgeous out. Needless to say the streets got so busy in about half an hour since we, as in people in Toronto, haven't seen a nice day like this in a long time, so we just keep wondering, where is spring?
Any who while I really desperately wanted to be doing this


and maybe this


I was doing this


and at some point I'm pretty sure I actually looked like that but I made it a bit more tolerable by listening to this


her music has become my new obsession!
Happy Easter to those who celebrate it! and if you don't then have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo