Apr 25, 2011

If ya don't believe you don't succeed And if ya don't apply you won't achieve

Hello lovelies,
How was everyone's Monday? mine was a bit stressful and rather tiring but that's ok because one day I'll look back and be happy that I worked so hard :) And what they say is true, no pain no gain! I truly do believe that the best things in life are those that you've had to work hard for because in the end it is so much more satisfying. I love to put myself in challenging situations, whether it is at work, at university or just life in general because that is when I learn the most. At the time it seems as if I'll never get to the end and sometimes I really feel like giving up and just calling it a day, but then I stop and think about all the reasons why I should keep going, take a deep breath, have some chocolate and get right back to it :)
And you know what? don't ever let anyone tell you that you should stop and that it is impossible to achieve what you want, because if your goal is reasonable to you (you and only you know your limits) and you really very badly want it, you will get there. I t might not be a straight path and it might take a longer time than others, but that is ok. The key is to remember that every one is different and we each go at our own pace but you just got to keep going.
I had a very hard time in my initial 4 years of undergrad and I even had to take an extra year to figure out my life, but if you had told me then that I would be working in a research lab and going to school for the degree that I am in now, I would have laughed in your face. I would not have thought that this would be possible for me but I just kept myself to work harder and keep going and I am so very glad that I did!
It is important to have one big goal, this is THE goal in your life I'm talking about. After that just give yourself little goals that will lead the path to your ultimate goal, this will make everything a bit less overwhelming, at least that is what worked for me in the end.
Oh and don't forget to live your life and ENJOY it! you only live once!


And here's a couple of pictures of what I wore today. I just had to go for an exam and then the library to study. I know the pictures are crappy but as I mentioned my camera was stolen (sharp pain in my heart every time I say that ) :( so for now my phone and my macbook are my best friends lol


Top: forever21
Scarf: Danier Leather
Jeans: forever21
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Tiffany&Co.

Hope you all have a beautiful tuesday with one of these on your faces


4 comments:

  1. I am still not sure what my "big" goal is but I hope to figure it out soon! However, i do agree about having courage in your own dreams!!!! I've really gotten a thick shell the last couple of years, it takes a lot to bring me down so I take this to heart. Anyway, LOVE your outfit, so casual chic. Sorry to hear about the camera- that is always such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly said!! thanks for stopping by and following... I'm now your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post doll, to me my motto has always been "go hard or go home"

    everything will pay off in the long run ;) good luck with everything doll

    xoxo
    www.renvieannemo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo