Apr 28, 2011

Chanel LOVE

Hello lovelies,
So a few days ago I was just catching up with all my favourite blogs and I came across videos about my favourite brand of all time on this cool blog. I wanted to share these videos here on my blog with you guys. Remember how I talked about my obsession with Chanel here, well can you blame me? These videos have only just reinforced my obsession ♥. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do...every time I watch them lol...yes as in more than once :)
                                                                                  

This one is of the details of the Spring/Summer 2011 collection



This one is the Spring/Summer 2011 Haute Couture show.

These videos are both so so amazing and gorgeous I just can't get enough.
Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the videos!!

    http://agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo