Apr 28, 2011

Can't get enough

Hello lovelies,
So I finished my exams today and that means I'm done school for the summer! yay! Well my break doesn't really start until July because on Monday I'll be starting my clinical training which I'm super excited and nervous for.
This weekend I will be doing some major shopping for spring and summer. I've been good and held off on the shopping front so that I could get some good stuff. This summer I'm planning on wearing a lot more dresses and rompers and such so here are some pictures I'll be using as inspiration.
First to continue my obsession with Pixie Lott, I love her style!




As I was looking for pictures of her online I realized that her style is basically what I've been planning for this summer! so I thought I would show you these as well.


So then I went on some of my favourite websites and picked the items that were similar to things I want to buy.



These are all from forever21... of course! lol I love these, as you can tell I'm really into florals and patterns and bright happy colours. My closet looks like a pack of crayons exploded in it, ever since I was little I remember my mom wouldn't let me buy black clothes because she always said that too much black in my closet would affect my mood. I kind of agree as I love opening my closet and seeing all the colour in it in the mornings when I'm getting ready but as I've become older I appreciate the staple back items in my closet. I love black dresses (what girl doesn't really) and I think every girl needs a pair of tailored black pants.



Both these rompers are from Charlotte Russe. Aren't these so cute! I love them and I'm definitely going to buy a few rompers this summer. 



These two are from J Crew. How gorgeous is that romper. It's silky so with a pair of heels you can dress that up for going out in the summer. I really want to try a maxi dress this summer, I've always stayed away from them as I am rather short, I barely make 5' 2 lol yup. But I saw a few shorter girls rocking this style so I though I would at least try one.

I'm also on the hunt for a great light coloured jean jacket like the one miss Kourtney Kardashian is rocking here. ps. I love her style and I would happily raid her closet. 
let me know if you know of a store that I could find one at, because so far I haven't really found one that I love.
Once I actually get my shopping done maybe I'll do a little styling post as I love styling and putting together outfits!

And I'm currently listening to:


I hope you all have a lovely thursday :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all these dresses! SO gorgeous and perfect for spring/summer! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresses! I'm also in a major dresses phase at the moment lol congrats on finishing your exams! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo