Feb 20, 2011

spring makes my fever right

Hi everyone,
I want to share with you some of things I would like to incorporate into my spring/summer wardrobe. It's still freezing cold in Toronto and I've been awake since 6 am studying so I needed a way to cheer me up and what better way than to look at bright coloured clothing and accessories?
Now I am not one to follow all trends just because they are THE trends. I like to wear what flatters my body shape and what I really love so if a piece of clothing I really love is also part of the trend for that season then that makes my life so much easier because I will actually be able to find said item. 

As I browsed the net for some inspiration and to see what is available I got more and more excited because it seems that bright  colours with lace and light fabrics are the main theme. Don't get me wrong I love myself an LBD as much as the next girl but my true love is a closet full of bright clothes and also soft feminine fabrics and colours. Another trend that is prominent is mixing these fabrics with leather pieces for a biker chic look. Needless to say I think I'm going to really enjoy the next two seasons fashion wise. 



(The images above are from http://www.fashionising.com/)

How gorgeous are these looks? The last one is specially my favourite because of my love for Burberry and how amazing their clothes are. I believe they make the best looking leather jackets out there. I will be on the hunt for a nice fitted leather jacket not Burberry of course as I'm just a poor little student.These ones from Danier Leather would do nicely though

                                                  


I do have some nice floral and stripe clothing but I will be looking for a couple more pieces. Usually I would just go into forever21 and grab the items as they tend to be very cheap but ok quality but I've decided to save more and go for quality rather than quantity. I shall be waiting for a month or so and then hitting up my favourite store Zara!
well that's enough rambling for now!
Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo