Feb 27, 2011

Outfit Post and a lil ramble

Hi Everyone,
I had a crazy week at school and it left me sad and disappointed and just generally down but I'm trying to be strong and just learn from my mistakes. The one thing that I've been working on this year is taking it one day at a time after being told to do so repeatedly since I'm such a worrier. I'm really trying and I think I've succeeded a little bit. This coming week is also going to be stressful but I say BRING IT!
Alright enough of that, here is the outfit I wore on the day of my birthday which I spent studying, then going to Second Cup with the Boy for my favourite drink of all time, the dark chocolate raspberry latte. If you live in Canada please do yourself a favor and try this drink, it's amazing!



Coat: Zara
Sweater: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Leggings: Sears (they're fleece lined!)
Scarf: Costa Blanca
Earrings: Swarovski
I paired this outfit with tall black boots from Steve Madden.

 Have a great Monday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo