Feb 21, 2011

It takes a long time to become young...

Hi everyone,
It's my birthday today and I'm 24! It's actually scaring me a bit, for some reason 24 seems very old to me at the moment. I'm not really doing anything today other than studying for the midterm I have tomorrow. fun right?
Last night was lovely. The Boy came over for dinner and surprised me with lovely things like tickets to the Alice in Wonderland ballet and my first Swarovski earrings. He has great taste in jewelry and the tickets made me so happy I cannot wait until June when the ballet is happening.
On another note I have recently started to fall in love with Kate Spade. I never really knew about their designs and had not really seen much of them other than the odd wallet or purse. Since nyfw was last week, all the blogs and fashion sites were filled with photos of all the shows and presentations and that is when I started to notice Kate Spade. So I decided to look into their spring line and the collection has won my heart.
Here are some of my favourite pieces from the spring2011 lookbook







Everything is so pretty and feminine and there is something about this collection that reminds me of Marie Antoinette.


I think it's the combination of pale, pastel colours with bright pinks and yellows and also the soft feminine fabrics. Anyways I am very much in love with the collection and will be looking for similar pieces that are more affordable with my budget.

Happy Monday everyone,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo