Dec 7, 2009

LOOoongggg time no post!

Hello all or maybe noone
lol I don't know if anyone has actually ever read any of my posts so it feels kind of strange writing this as I feel as if I'm talking to myself but oh well.
So since the last time I did a post I have been reading other blogs and using their expertise... some of my favorite blogs that i read regularly and love are
<3 http://cupcakeswithcherries.blogspot.com/
Her reviews are honest and to the point and I love it :)
<3 http://schoee.blogspot.com/
She writes the most detailed amazing reviews and so far she has convinced me to buy L'oreal Voluminus mascara and the Handy Gurugu hand cream from lush...so Thanks they're both amazing :)
<3 http://www.lipglossiping.com/
I have recently started reading her blog but its so much fun to read :)
<3 http://www.mermaidinamanhole.com/
I love the positive energy that I get from reading her blogs, you're an amazing writer :)

So yes there they are... other than reading blogs I've been super busy with work and studying that i constantly feel exhausted .... boooo.
But i have been buying little things here and there to cheer myself up and one of the new purchases I've made is the Kate Moss perfume which was on sale for $20 dollars so I thought why not and I'm very glad I bought it. It is a very nice smell that is light but lasts all day which is perfect since strong perfumes give me headaches.
I have been searching for a lip balm that will save my lips from the chapping and the bleeding in the cold Canadian weather but I have yet to find anything. I did buy the oui oui oui lip butter from the Body Shop but I was dissappointed because it has been drying my lips even more and I've tried vasaline which has also done nothing for me....sooo HELP! please and thank you.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is about the sleek and barry m outside the uk, email me what you what and where you live and i will estimate the price. sabrinalovesyou21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo