Sep 7, 2009

Best Pancakes

Hello everyone,
so this is my first post and since I made pancakes this morning I thought I would share the best recipe for them. I found this on the internet a long time ago but I can't recall the name of the website now.I have tried many recipes for pancakes and none of them have been as good as this one. So here it is:
1 1/4 cup flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons butter (melted)

mix the dry ingredients together first and then add the milk , egg and the butter to the dry ingredients and mix them all together. You can add more milk if you feel that the mix is too thick because sometimes i end up adding more flour ooppss lol.
So there it is hope you enjoy it as much as i do :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo